Friday 30 August 2013

Banisher Priest

Banisher Priest
R.I.P. old Oblivion Ring-style text. We will miss your abusable nature.

Now, as for this card itself, it’s “eh”. It’s a reprint of Fiend Hunter with non-abusable text. Fiend Hunter was pretty fun for a couple combos so I guess this will be too. I guess I could mention the fact that it’s a 2/2 instead of a 1/3 now. It makes it more vulnerable which is a bad thing, but it’s more offensive now which is a good thing. Fiend Hunter’s still a better card in my opinion though. There’s not much to talk about here. I mainly covered this card to wish the old wording goodbye.

Pros: Gets rid of an opponent’s creature temporarily, more aggressive Fiend Hunter
Cons: Non-abusable and more vulnerable Fiend Hunter 
Rating: 2.5/5

Replacements: Fiend Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment