Friday 6 September 2013

Krark's Thumb

Krark's Thumb
For the amount of times you’re going to be flipping coins in an average game of Magic, there is the perfect number of cards that alter coin flips: one. I love this card because I really like cards like Frenetic Sliver, Planar Chaos, and Karplusan Minotaur. The random chaos those cards can wreak is always fun, but I also like tipping the scales of that chaos in my favour. My favourite cad to use this with is obviously Chance Encounter because it gives me a much better shot at winning the game through that effect.  Planar Chaos is also a good combo since it gives me a 75% chance to cast my spell whereas my opponents only get a 50% chance of success. Still, this card is fairly limited in what it can do, so I can’t give it that high of a rating.

Pros: Alters coin flips in your favour
Cons: Only affects coin flips
Rating: 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment