Sunday 22 September 2013

Urborg Elf

Urborg Elf
Now, this is a cycle that I think WotC should make period. They came close in Alara block, but they only made Noble Hierarch (which was way too powerful) and Druid of the Anima. Sad thing is, there aren’t that many mana dorks that produce more than one or two colours without needing other cards (Utopia Tree can and Skyshroud Elf does it inefficiently). I would like to see more cards like this come out because I find them really useful and flavourful. I recognize the paying 2 for a mana dork might not seem like it’s worth it, but considering that it can tap for 3 different colours of mana, I think it’s a good investment. This card is essentially a Manalith, but only for 3 colours which isn’t terrible. I think this card is pretty solid.

Pros: Produces 3 kinds of mana
Cons: Costs 2
Rating: 3/5


P.S. Wizards, please bring back Urborg’s colours (BUG) as a wedge in a block. It was really fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment