Wednesday 25 September 2013

Walking Desecration

Walking Desecration
This card is… okay I guess? I mean, it has its uses, but I’m not sure how useful it is. I suppose if you’re facing a Human deck you could force all humans to swing into Mikaeus, the Unhallowed’s killing trigger but I think there are better ways to accomplish this. Goblin Diplomats or Angel’s Trumpet are better examples of forced attack effects in my opinion. I can’t really think of many times you’d only want one type of creature to attack. Ok, maybe locking down some silly Myr combo that you don’t want going off on your turn. But, if that’s the case, your opponent may just have that combo go off on their turn. Finally, this card doesn’t fare well as a stand-alone creature because a 1/1 for 3 is really needs a good ability to be worth it (see: Blade Splicer) and this just lacks in the “good ability” department.

Pros: Can force a creature type to attack
Cons: 1/1 for 3, limited usability

Rating: 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment