Saturday 19 October 2013

Special: The Cards I Use

People often ask me what cards I post here I actually use. Well, here's 3 of them with a description of the deck that they are in.

Kashi-Tribe Reaver
I run this card in my Seshiro the Anointed EDH because it's really great. The deck is obviously a heavy-aggro snake tribal deck. It's a decent size with a frosting effect and can regenerate cheaply. Also, with my general, it's a 5/4 for 4, which is really good.

Homura, Human AscendantHomura, Human Ascendant
This card is a superstar in my Lyzolda, the Blood Witch EDH. The deck is heavy on the tokens and heavy on the chaos. First, I swing with this card, then I fling it. Suddenly, Lyzolda is a dragon as are the rest of my tokens. It's just a great card in that deck.

Spike Cannibal
This may not look like much, but in my Maga, Traitor to Mortals EDH, this card basically becomes a second general. The other day, I had played Maga for 20, almost killing my last opponent. However, he had a Reassembling Skeleton, so I could not get through to him. My next top deck was this card, so I played it, sending my general to the command zone and replaying him for 15, winning the game. Even if I didn't win right there and then, I went from having a 20/20 to having a 21/21 and a 15/15, which is really good for a mono-black deck.


No comments:

Post a Comment