Thursday 27 March 2014

Ishi-Ishi, Akki Crackshot

Ishi-Ishi, Akki Crackshot

Back in the day, this card was pretty good and it still has potential. There are only a couple really good Arcane spells, but there are a lot of Spirits out there, and because of that, I think this card is a bit underrated honestly. I wish this was a bear though since a 1/1 for 2 has to have a really good ability to be worth it, and considering this ability is situational, it becomes sideboard material at best. It's not a great card, but it's not the worst red card out there.

Pros: Punishes opponents for casting spells
Cons: Range of punish triggers is limited, 1/1 for 2
Rating: 2/5

P.S. I think I'm going to start using magiccards.info for pictures and links from now on. I really like the larger size of the card images as well as the option to show promo versions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment