Friday 8 August 2014

400th Post: Reflection and Thank Yous

Hi everyone,

This is roughly my 400th post, so I'd thought I'd do some serious thanking to the people who frequent this blog. I know that I'm not the biggest name in Magic blogging, but that doesn't really matter to me. I'm doing this because I love the game, not because I want the fame. However, knowing that there are people out there who take a little time to read whatever ramblings I put up here makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside.

I especially want to thank anyone who has stuck around since the beginning. Rereading some of my old posts has made me see how unrefined and vicious I was to cards that, if I had bothered to think for two minutes, I would have seen their usefulness (notable exception: Rishadan Port). I'm actually kind of embarrassed by some of those older posts to be honest. I'm not about to delete them or anything, but I'd like to think that I've matured as both a blogger and a Magic player enough to look at cards more critically since then.

Well, that about does it for my thank yous for now. Here's to 400 more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment