Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year's Thingy

Happy New Year and whatnot. Just thought I'd let people know my plans for this blog in 2015:

- Fewer, longer updates: As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been a little slack with my updates as of late. I've recently started a very physical job that sometimes has me working 10 hours a day, so I'm often really tired when I get home. This means I'm not up for brain-thinking stuff when I get home during the week. So my plan is going to be this: 1-2 updates per week, but much more thought out and thus more reasoning behind it.

- More "help" posts: Looking at my blogger analytics, I'm seeing that my most popular posts are my EDH help posts. Therefore, I have be writing out a few new help posts and will be putting more of those up in the coming year.

- Better rating system: Basically, I'm going to be overhauling my star rating system so that it's easier for me to rate cards and easier for readers to determine what the ratings mean.

- Revisits: Yeah, I'll probably be lazy and revisit some of my old reviews again this year. Not really a big surprise.

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me since the beginning (or even a month)! And to everyone else, here's to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment